Forbes Marshall is a leader in process efficiency and energy conservation for Process Industry, with over seven decades of experience building steam engineering and control instrumentation solutions. Our unique complementary expertise enables us to engineer customised systems that improve manufacturing processes, conserve energy and are environmentally sustainable. We offer our customers a comprehensive range of services, products and solutions for utilities and process control. We are present in over 50 locations globally, with 5 manufacturing facilities.
Pressure Reducing Valve
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Piece
|Valve Size||up to 0.25 inch|
Limiting Conditions Maximum Working Condition 26 kg / cm2 at 300° C. Body design Conditions 42 kg / cm2 at 427° C. Cold Hydraulic test pressure without internals 52 kg/cm2 Three colour coded pressure adjustment springs are available for the following downstream pressure ranges: Yellow :02 to 3 bar Blue :2.5 to 7 bar Red:6.0 to 17.3 bar Grey:16.0 to 24.4 bar
- NB 15,20, 25,40, 50 and 80. Std. Accessories: Pr. Gauge, syphon & Gauge cock Pipe Connections: Flanged to - BS10 table - J & K ANSI - 300 & 600 DIN - ND - 25 & 40 Note - 80 NB has these flanges only. Available with IBR certificate Also available for air applications.
Pressure Sensing Pipe:
- The DP 143 valve controls the downstream pressure by sensing the down stream pressure through an external sensing pipe taken from down stream to the pilot valve chamber (10) Fitting of this external pressure sensing pipe is described in the User manual If the external sensing pipe is not provided then the valve controls by internal pressure sensing pipe (19). However the capacity in this case will be reduced.
- See User manual supplied with the valve.
How to specify:
- 20 Nb Spirax Marshall Dp -143 For Steam Flanged To Bs 10 Table 'k' Ibr (Or Nibr). 2) 40 Nb Spirax Marshall Dp 143 For Air Flangedto Ansi 300 Nibr.
- Packaging Details: Jute Bag