Ar Release Valve
Releases air during charging and admits air during emptying of water main lines
Available in double orifice and single orifice
Single orifice are available from 15mm to 50mm in screwed and flanged type
Double orifice are available from 40mm to 150mm in flanged type only
Rubber coated timber balls are dynamically balanced to give trouble free working
Isolating valves if required are available optionally
Test Pressure (Hydraulic) :
Body : 1.5 MPa
Seat : 1.0 MPa
1 Bar = 0.1 MPa = 1.019 Kg/cm² = 14.50 PSI
K-520 Cast Iron Double Orifice Kinetic Air Valve Type DK ISI Marked.
K-521 Cast Iron Single Orifice Air Valve Screwed ISI Marked.
K-522 Cast Iron Single Orifice Air Valve Flanged ISI Marked.
K-523 Cast Iron Double Orifice Kinetic Air Valve Type DK ISI Marked with Sluice Valve & Gear.
K-524 Tamper Proof Cast Iron Double Orifice Kinetic Air Valve with SS floats.
K-525 Tamper Proof Ductile Iron Double Orifice Kinetic Air Valve with SS floats.
K-525A Triple Action, Single Chamber, Double Jet air valve with SS Floats.
K-526 Cast Iron Double Orifice Air Valve as per G&K H-7 design.
Cast Iron Ball Valve, 3pc Design (Flanged)
- 15mm to 100mm in Flanged type 3pc design
- Can be installed upto 200 degrees centigrade temperature & 35 bar pressure
- Indigenously manufactured stainless steel mirror finished balls with 100% accuracy
- Blowout proof stem
- Gland packing can be replaced under pressure
- Design reference IS:9890 & ANSI B16.1
- Mounting flange for actuator as per ISO:5211 can also be provided
- Available in Cast Iron, Ductile, Cast Steel & Stainless Steel
Pressure Testings Class 150 :
Body : 22 Bar (Hydrostatically)?? 10 Bar (Air)
Seat : 16 Bar (Hydrostatically)?? 7 Bar (Air)
1 Bar = 0.1 MPa = 1.019 Kg/cm = 14.50 PSI
Flange Dimensions are as per ANSI B 16.1 but they can be supplied in any dimensions or standard